Media block: Adding videos and images
In this article
- Adding videos and images
- Video options
- Image options
- Reordering videos and images
- Removing videos and images
NOTE: If you want to add a “grid” of videos or images, you must use either the Video Gallery or the Image Gallery block, instead of the Media block
Adding videos and images
Here’s what the media block looks like before you add any media.
To add a video or image, you must click the Add media dropdown button and choose either Video or Image. This will open the audio Media Browser for the selected type of media.
Once in the Media Browser, you can select from media already in your library; or add new media. First, click the checkbox(es) to select the video(s) you want to add. Then click the Add Media (X Items) button to add the media and return to the reel builder.
You can click the “X” in the upper left corner to close the media browser and return to the reel builder without adding videos.
When adding videos to a Media block, you have additional settings for that specific video:
- Click the eye icon to preview the video while in the reel builder
- Select the checkbox to show the video title above the video on the reel
- Select the Override name checkbox to override the video name on this reel only
When adding images to a Media block, you have additional settings for that specific image:
- Add a caption that will appear below your image on the reel.
- Add a URL to make the image a clickable link.
- Add Alt Text to make your reel more SEO-friendly and accessible.
Reordering videos and imagesTo reorder videos and images, grab the handle in the top left corner of the media card and drag it to the desired location.
Removing videos and images
To remove a video or image, click on the minus icon in the top right corner of the media card.