How to embed a reel on a WordPress.org site
WordPress (.org) will usually support your ReelCrafter embed code within the standard content editor. But you may want to use an iframe plugin for greater control of placement on the page or are uncomfortable editing your content code directly.
- Generate your Reel embed code in ReelCrafter
- Open/Edit the WordPress page that you want to feature the reel
- Within the primary content editor for the page, navigate to the area where you want to reel to appear
- Take note of the text or photos above and below your chosen spot so you can easily find the correct area to paste the code in the next step
- Switch your editing view from "Visual" to "Text" to reveal the code view of your content
- Find the area within the code for your reel placement and paste the embed code. Be careful to paste it under the last line of code for the content above and the first line of code for the content below.
- You can switch back to the "Visual" view to add additional spacing around the reel or make other adjustments
- Save/Update the page